Ollie + Squish Small Business Holiday Guide
The small business deets:
- Pigeon Toe ceramics - A sibling and female-powered pottery small business since 2009.
- Secret Holiday & Co - Makes the cutest (and most inspirational!) banners, flags, and quilts. Designed & made by hand since 2010.
- James Street - Small batch knitwear brand from Salt Lake City, UT with a little something for everyone in the family.
- Coral & Tusk offers the cutest hand-drawn illustrations turned into tactile embroidered textiles such as pillows, table linens, fabric, and art
- Lorien Stern - Visit her shop for brilliant ceramics, painting, clothing, and basically anything you need for the animal lover in your life.
- Rude Judy is a maker of children’s and adult staples in the dreamiest colors that are all naturally dyed.
- Jumbo Jibbles makes giant fruit and vegetable pillows (and some super cute hats too!) Need we say more?
- Neve & Hawk - A brand for families designed by a family. California inspired and made - they have something for everyone in the fam!
- SOhandmade - This lovely mum designs, screenprints, and sews the most imaginative toys for little ones.
- Ohweeo Needleworks makes the most amazing ultrasound-inspired embroideries. Even if you aren’t expecting, she has lots of other amazing embroidered work!
On behalf of all small businesses, we thank you for #shoppingsmall this holiday season!
Ollie + Squish